MD10C is an another version of the MD10B which is designed to drive high current brushed DC motor up to 10A 13A continuously. It offers several enhancements over the MD10B such as support for both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal as well as using full solid state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
**Note that it is not for "RC PWM"
*MD10C is now Revision 3.0.
* Rev 3.0 can support motor voltage range from 5V to 30V
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 3V 5V to 25V 30V
- Maximum current up to 10A 13A continuous and 15A 30A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz 20KHz (Actual output frequency is same as input frequency).
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- The new MD10C can be powered from a single power source and external Vin is not required.
Dimension: 75mm x 43mm