This prototyping shield is the best out there, and now is even better with Version R3 - updated for the most compatibility with just about all the Arduinos! It works with UNO, Mega, Leonardo, NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and compatible Arduinos. Yun's and Arduino Ethernets have a chunky Ethernet jack that gets in the way of stacking, you can use the stacking headers included and it will work, just doesn't sit nice and flat.
- Prototype Shield with a compatible layout for Arduino
- Mini Breadboard with self-adhesive tape on the back, easy to stick on the Prototype Shield.
- A surface-mount chip area on Breadboard for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototying grid with big pads
- Reset button brought to top level
- 2 general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- Every pin is brought out
- 1 X Prototype Shield for Arduino
- 1 X White Mini Self-Adhesive Solderless Breadboard
- Please note that this item does not come with an Arduino (you'll need one to use with the shield).
- The shield now comes with all the components soldered on and tested and have headers installed.