DM180021 - Capacitive Touch Pad Starter Kit with OLED Display (Used)
The DM180021 is a MPLAB starter kit for PIC18F MCU. The MPLAB starter kit provides an all-in-one solution for debugging and programming applications using Microchip's own MPLAB integrated development environment (IDE). A USB connection to a host computer supplies communications and power to the board, no additional external power supply is needed. The starter kit includes integrated debug and programmer circuitry that allows applications to be programmed onto the application side of the PIC18F MCU and then debugged, all using MPLAB IDE. The need for an additional programmer or hardware interface has been completely eliminated. The PIC18 starter kit functions as a USB mouse, joystick or mass storage device all using the on-board capacitive touch sense pads. It includes a MicroSD memory card, potentiometer, acceleration sensor and OLED display. This board features the PIC18F46J50 MCU with 64KB flash, 4KB RAM, XLP low power, mTouch touch sensing and USB.
- On-board debugger/programming capability
- USB communication, Capacitive touch pad, potentiometer
- Acceleration sensor, MicroSD memory card and an OLED display
- Full speed USB 2.0 (12Mbit/s) interface
- 32 endpoints (IN/OUT)
- Streaming ports available
- Internal pull up resistors (D+/D-)
- 48MHz performance (12 MIPS)
- OLED voltage boost circuitry
- Soft start circuit
System Monitoring, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Communications & Networking, Embedded Design & Development
Board, Cable, CD.